The Visual Couture




The Visual Courture is one of the best  Event  photographer in NY. We are the  professional wedding photographer and cinematographer, and we would love the privilege of being yours.Being a NY Wedding Photographer and NJ Wedding Photographer, We have a multitude of angles, frames, and lighting, to capture the rich emotion that is a result of your special day.

About Us


 My name is Sheheryar Shahid and I want to be your NJ wedding Photographer.
 With overly 10 years of experience as a professional NJ  Wedding photographer I have I’ve   developed my own styles,ones that I feels tell a exciting story.

I have had the great pleasure of being a Luxury Wedding Photographer in NJ and an NJ South Asian Photographer. I had the opportunity to be The Pleasantdale Chateau NJ Photographer, on a myriad of occasions.







Let’s Work Together


My goal is not to be there just to ‘take pictures.’ Instead, I want to capture your wedding day as it was. I love freezing time with the click of my camera at just the right moments. I am a documentarian who looks for the perfect shot. Your story is unique, and I believe your pictures should be too. Let me tell your story as it unfolded, so that someday your children and grandchildren can hold those images in their hands and feel what you felt. In a nutshell, that’s why I want to be your NJ wedding photographer.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: